« Home | Emergent Church 2 » | Open Theism and the Emergent Church » | Crazy Like a Fox » | What Are People Thankful For? » | God, Among Other Humans » | The Links That I Will Go To » | The Necessity of Biblical Authority » | Jesus, Friend of Fools? » | Three Cheers for Justice? » | The Specter of Filibustering » 

Wednesday, March 23, 2005 

Apologia

I am sorry that I will not be able to write a new blog today, but it is too late. I have spent the evening answering comments made about my previous blogs and so I am spent. I do want to apologize if I offended anyone with the tone of my comments, but I stand by my views expressed in the blog. I have changed the final paragraph of "Open Theism and the Emergent Church" to express my feelings a bit better. Please check it out. Further as I said above I have answered the new comments made earlier Tuesday. Please examine these as well. The thread is over, but anyone can email me directly (as most of you know it anyway) if you have more to say on this matter. I again appreciate the comments and suggestions made and I hope we will continue to grow as a community as a result.

Until Christ is formed in us all,
D.R.

Links to this post

Create a Link

About me

Paul was not interested merely in the ethical principles of religion or of ethics. On the contrary, he was interested in the redeeming work of Christ and its effect upon us. His primary interest was in Christian doctrine, and Christian doctrine not merely in its presuppositions but at its centre. -- J. Greshem Machen.

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates